Purohit Pediatric Clinic

Angie's List since May 2015

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Purohit Pediatric Clinic...

09/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We love Dr. Branch!!!!!!

01/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son needed a regular 3 month appointment for a required evaluation for medication refills. A complete exam was done by Dr Ray, and after talking with me about my son's behavior, progress in school, social life, etc, he issued new prescriptions for my son's medications.

08/11/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter began having headaches she is 9. My child as always was seen immediately had a detailed neurological exam and confirmed eye exam even though she wears glasses and had a recent eye exam was completed. She was diagnosed with migraines. I love this clinic and all the physician's as well as Amy she is great too.. This clinic treats all 4 of my children. I can always be seen immediately 7 days a week.. They listen to your concerns and give very detailed exams.. This group crosses all T's and dots all I's.. Love them

06/30/2014

We are scheduled for a well visit. I have never had to wait a long time and they are very friendly. Dr. Ray is really good with my kids. They are really good at getting you in and out and you don't feel rushed unlike other doctors. The nurses are all extremely nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Gary Ray for pediatric primary care.

C

12/16/2013

We were referred out to a specialist, but we did not want to go to the particular doctor he wanted us to se due to a bad experience by another family member.  The doctor became upset with us and demanded to know the specifics.  Also the doctor did not remember prescribing my child a particular medicine and proceeded to tell us that he never prescribed it even though it was in his chart.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Med check

Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics,Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics