Hills Moving and Storage Co Inc

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since December 2013

Wheaton World Wide Moving understands that moving is about much more than an address change – it’s a life change. Wheaton offers you and your family the peace-of-mind that can only come from our more than 70 years of experience. Wheaton’s more than 250 agents worldwide provide a variety of services, including free estimates, storage, packing, loading, unloading and hauling in order to meet your individual moving needs. Our menu of programs allows you to pick and choose what fits your needs and your budget to offer you the most choice, flexibility and control of your move...

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angie's List

08/29/2016

Great, they were very friendly and helpful. They arrived on time and got the furniture moved and protected and were very quick and very careful with my furniture. They accidentally scratched my dining room table but were very quick to repair the damage. They took the table and had it repaired and returned it promptly just like new. Never would have been able to tell there was ever a scratch. Good ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved heavy furniture pieces out into the garage while hardwood floors were being repaired and resurfaced.

CATEGORY furniture repair,moving companies

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved all my furniture out of my house when I had a leak in the plumbing in my kitchen. All my hardwood floors had to be sanded and stained and they came in and moved all my furniture out for that. They were very professional and handled my furniture as if it was their own. Very careful and courteous. I would recommend them highly to anyone. Prices were very reasonable as well.

CATEGORY moving companies

12/13/2013

The movers were very fast and professional. It was the best move I've ever made - the crew was so helpful and nice. I would recommend Hill's Moving to everyone I know! Thanks again for such a wonderful job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my household goods from Lincoln, AL to Piedmont, AL.

CATEGORY moving companies

Full service moving; local, intrastate, interstate, international, commercial storage, household goods storage, self-service storage with public 24/7 access.