Greenbrier Animal Clinic

Angie's List since July 2010

02/01/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my vet and they’ve always done a good job.

01/19/2016

Quick and easy. Pleasant staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Allergy shot and vaccine.

12/03/2015

Three different times we have had to take a little cleft palate puppy for different reasons. Our last visit was for vaccinations and check ups for 4 puppies. I can't say enough good about these guys!! Their knowledge and compassion for animals is second to none. Not to mention how patient they are even when you bring in 4 puppies at one time and have a ton of question! We are so thankful that we f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the 4th time we have used Greenbrier Animal Clinic. From the time you walk in the door until you leave, everyone treats you with care and compassion. These people really care about animals! And their prices are amazingly reasonable. Also there have been several times that we have had to call Dr. Bromm after hours or on the weekends. Each time, he was extremely helpful and kind. We recommend Greenbrier Animal Clinic to everyone we know!

06/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Correct diagnosis. Saved my cats life.

11/03/2014

Awful , we walked out and went to a different clinic. They even billed us for a emergency visit in which there was nothing done to my dog . They should have paid us for waiting almost 2 hours with my dog bleeding. They do not care about your pet its just another customer to them,.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We sat in waiting area for 45 minutes to be carried to a room in which we waited an additional 1 hour only person came in was to take my dogs temp and weigh her. She has a massive gash on her belly and bleeding very badly

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinary & medical care, boarding, bathing, grooming, day care, immunization & wellness care, nutritional counseling, microchipping, birds & other exotic pets, pain management, hospice/euthanasi, lasers, radiology, blood transfusion, surgical care & dental care.