Door Man

Angie's List since April 2010

Locally Owned and Operated All Around Remodeling And Handyman...

A 2 Z Handyman Services And Home Repair

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

10/23/2014

Came on off hours and put them in in 30 minutes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new springs on a Garage Door

C

10/22/2014

He never showed up and would never call me back after the first vist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out the day I called. I explained what I was looking for him to do. He made some recommendations of his own and they all sounded good. I asked for a quote at the time and he said he didn't know and would have to figure it up. He said he'd call me back. Two days later I still hadn't heard back from him. I called him back after two days. When I talked to him again he said he hadn't figured out a price. He said he would call me back. I called him again two days later. I asked again what he would charge. He said he was on a job currently and would get back with me. I called back the next day. He finally said $500.00. I asked him when he could come. He said next Tuesday and Wednesday. He said if it rained he would be there sooner as the job was indoors. The next Tuesday came around be he did not. I never heard from him again and I never called him back again.

09/30/2013

Removed damaged door and installed a new and improved door. Then a few months later he came back at our request and checked the door operation to find a cause for a noise. Readjusted and things were fine. In late August he dropped by to see why I could not get my new car's garage opener button to sync with my door. Thought something was wrong with the opener. He checked everything and then he fixe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new garage door.

CATEGORY garage doors

06/14/2013

He arrived on time, gave us a price and was able to do the work for us on the same day, it was great!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would recommend this company, we had our front door, bedroom and bath door all repaired and our main gate. He did a great job and we plan on using him again for other things, he does all kind of repairs and remodeling.

10/15/2012

I can trust The Doorman in my home when I am at work. He offers suggestion in a tackful way which shows that he cares about his customer and takes pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is a home remodeling project and The Doorman have done several different types of jobs and will return. His work is excellent and I highly recommend The Doorman.

Handymen Services