Barrett Plumbing

Angie's List since February 2010

Commercial and residential plumbing....

Latta Plumbing Service

Latta Plumbing is your number one source for all plumbing and piping needs in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. We serve Birmingham and the surrounding communities for residential repair and service, and the entire Southeast for Commercial plumbing work. We are 100% committed to your satisfaction as our valued customer, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best plumbing and repair service in Birmingham. We guarantee that any plumbing job we undertake will be done right, and that it will be performed with the utmost professionalism. We are a company of dedicated individuals that take pride in our work and reputation. Our technicians are trained experts in the plumbing and piping industry and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service, whether it's new plumbing construction, or service to your existing system. We service home, office, and new commercial construction with the latest technology and trained personnel to get the job done right the first time. No matter what your plumbing needs call for, be sure to contact Latta Plumbing first to assure you get the correct solution. Additional Contact - Rex Latta. Additional Email - rex@lattaplumbing.com.

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and fixed my leaky shower. It was much less than I expected to pay. We will definitely call them again the next time there is a need.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

04/08/2015

Very professional. Did a great job. Fixed our toilet. Never left any mess. They came when said they would be here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our toilet was leaking.

01/06/2015

I called them yesterday and they said they would see if they could work me in.  They called this morning and said they could be here in 10 min!!  HURRAY!  They found cracks beginning in the hall toilet and suggested I replace it so I did.  They took time to go get one and installed it.  I can't believe the price was so low!!!  I'll certainly use them again.  Thank you Barrett's!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the toilet in one bathroom and the flap in another toilet.  Turned on the pilot for my gas fireplace.  All for $331

12/30/2014

Great.  Professional and capable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced outside faucet, leak in sink, and two toilets.

08/13/2013

I called Monday and she said it probably would be Wednesday. She called Wednesday morning and said he would be out within an hour. He came and it was fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed a leak in the shower and a rocking toilet.

Plumbing Services