The decision of whether to select a seamless or sectional gutter system makes a big difference.
Find Top-Rated Altoona Gutter Repair Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Gutter Repair Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Gutter Repair Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Gutter Repair Contractors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Altoona
On this episode of Chat with the Experts, we talk with Judd Haag of Bone Dry Exteriors to get answers to common home exterior questions and DIY tips.
Keeping the outside of your home looking good requires regular maintenance. Read this guide to learn how much each project might cost you.
Keeping your home up to date and functioning properly requires regular home maintenance. Read this guide to learn how much each project might cost you.
Two notes #1 20 feet is going to cost you more per foot that 100 feet. #2 All prices are relative to Your market ie Omaha is less expensive than St Lious. Here expect to pay on the 100 foot job $5 to $6 per foot of gutter (5" aluminum) plus the $4 to $5 a foot for the downspouts and $15 to $20 for soffit and facsia covering ie vinyl soffit panels and painted or vinyl clad aluminum covering the fascia. In the trade a soffit & fascia job.
Jim Casper Gutter & Gutter Cover contractor in Iowa & Nebraska
ps see my website for blogs on gutters & covers
Old Waterproofing Contractor & Gutter Contractor
Not knowing what type of eaves (the lower edge of the roof) you had before the new soffits were intalled I have to guess what might have happened. If you had closed eves (no soffits, just rafter tails with blocking between) before as was done on some older homes it is possible they removed or drilled holes through to the attic. When this was done there should have been a baffle installed to direct the air flow up and over the insulation. This would only be possible for the soffit installer to do if the wood blocking was removed and not just had holes drilled in it. If the insulation contractor did not go all the way to the exterior wall that could very well be the cause or it he did not make sure the insulation was pushed down to make contact with the ceiling material. If the house was never cold before I would bet the problem is at the eaves. You should call the insulation company for an answer.
Gutter Repair Contractors in Altoona, AL
Shop Local Gutter Installation Services in Altoona, AL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Altoona.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center