Advanced Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since November 2012

Additional DBA - Gordon Heating & Air Conditioning....

08/17/2015

Mr. Britton was great to work with, especially since this was an insurance claim.  His crew came right out to examine the damages incurred. They worked very well with us to make sure all aspects of the lightening strike were considered, heat & air, electrical, and other personal items that were damaged. He was very expeditious with our estimate for our claim. As soon as the work was approved, he s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We lost our H & A unit to lightning.  They replaced the entire unit and air handler.

07/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 16 year old system with new more efficient system. Less than 24 hours after initial diagnosis new system was up and running.

01/30/2013

I called Advanced on a Saturday morning and within 2 hours Kerry Teague was at my house to inspect and test the system. The following Monday (New Year's Eve), the old system was removed and a new system was completely installed. I am very pleased with the service and installation done by Advanced and the upgraded Trane system is great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Advanced Heating and Air Conditioning (formerly Gordon Heating & Air) replaced my old Heil Heat Pump system with a new Trane system.

05/24/2012

Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unit under warranty was not cooling and he fixed what original installer could not.

03/14/2012

I would rate them the best as they were very good. I am very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Gordon Heating & Air Cond about three months ago for putting in a new unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air duct cleaning, heating & AC.