Batts' Chimney Services

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since October 2011

"Keep it Safe, Keep it Clean!" has been our motto for over 30 years, but our goal is also to be a family business, which to us means treating customers like family as well!...

11/29/2017

Technicians called ahead and arrived on time. Inspection was performed using the latest technology. They provided a video of the interior of the flue along with still photos, to explain the findings. The technician provided suggestions for optimum use of two fireplaces. Very pleased after a bad experience with another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection and cleaning, including two fireboxes.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair,fireplaces

10/26/2016

I booked the appointment approximately a month before the service and confirmed with the company 2 days prior. I took the entire day off that they were supposed to come, as they could not give me a definite time they would be coming. At approximately 4:20, they called and told me that they would not be able to come today and that they would have to reschedule. Exceptionally unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a chimney sweep, inspection, and to be measured for a chimney cap.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

10/18/2016

They were a few minutes tardy but called to inform us of that, no big deal. They inspected both chimneys ($149 for first, $40 for second) and concluded they didn't even need cleaning, indeed, that doing that would just be taking our money without cause. They identified a crack that needed filling and took care of that with high temperature mortar ($30). Blanket placed in front of hearth before doi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect our chimneys, fill a crack

CATEGORY chimney sweep

09/08/2016

The people were friendly, professional, and informative. The cost was just a bit shocking.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney tune-up: clean, fill cracks, etc. And remove dead squirrel.

CATEGORY chimney repair

02/03/2015

The two men came to my house, highly recommended and lived up to there recommendations and reputation.  I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection, chimney cleaning, caulking to chimney.

CATEGORY chimney repair

CHIMNEY MAINTENANCE Video/Safety Inspections-Cleaning-Repairs-Construction-Relining-Covers-Dampers-Gas Logs & more & DRYER VENT CLEANING

$25