Red Dog Sitting Services LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since October 2009

Locally and family owned. Additional Address - 722 4th Place SW, Alabaster, AL 35007....

06/06/2018

Second time I've used Red Dog when I had to be away for an extended period. Excellent care of my 5 cats - much less expensive than boarding at the vets. My cats are happier too - they get to stay home!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! :-) Karl

09/10/2017

Extremely well. They called to find out about each pet before sending someone over for the initial meet and greet. She was definitely a pet lover. She was very sweet and sent pictures each time she came. They charge by the amount of time spent not by the numbers of pets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting for my dogs and cat.

CATEGORY pet sitters

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for your wonderful review. We appreciate it! We have enjoyed caring for your furries and look forward to many returns :-) Karl, co-owner

01/29/2017

I can not say enough good things about our experience. We received text messages every day we were gone with pictures, videos, and a summary of what they did each visit. They not only fed and played with our kitten, but they watched out for any packages or mail delivered. They offered to do anything we needed done around the house while we were gone at no extra cost (take out the trash cans, pick ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed someone to take care of our very energetic young cat for almost 2 weeks at Christmas time.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] ! We had so much fun with Moka!

11/03/2015

I have used Red Dog Pet Sitting several times now for periods as short as one day and as long as eight days. From my first call they have been quick to respond to any correspondence and very accommodating, even when I have called at the last minute.  They have exceeded my expectations every time with their attention to detail taking care of my cats and my home while I?m away. Before I started usin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fed and cared for two cats.  Brought in mail and watered plants.

02/15/2015

They give your pets the best care imaginable and you the best value in service.  It was wonderful to return to an orderly home and a kitten who was calm, maybe a little tired from playing, and not at all love-starved!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the four days of Christmas 2014, RedDog Sitting cared for my male kitten, who was too young and new to my home to be left completely alone for four days. Karl Buchholtz & Gillian Mitchell came to our home to set the visits up on VERY short notice, at their busiest time of the year. After each visit, Gillian sent pictures via text of my kitten playing. Pictures were accompanied by text updates stating what she did during the visit (play, litter box, bring in mail, feed, lights on & off, and more)

CATEGORY pet sitters

Pet sitting for all types of pets, including traditional, express visit for dog walks or potty breaks.

Ask for details.