P & D Home Repairs

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2014

owner Paul McCarthy co owner Darwin Anderson. We are the only two we do all work. (no sub out) Terms are normally 1/2 down and balance on completion. we are certified in windows and doors and have been to many window companys. we cover floors and clean up all material. no trash left on job...

Redevelopment Services, LLC

Redevelopment Services LLC provides comprehensive residential renovations in Alabaster coordinating the work and attaining outstanding results, and we are proud to be the renovation team that our community trusts. We have over 35 years of experience and specialize in Decks and Porches but do all types of home remodeling. Our services begin with a detailed conversation regarding your style and material preferences and your desires and needs. Don’t put off your home renovation project any longer! Call us to discuss your project and get started on fulfilling the dreams you have for your home. We look forward to serving you soon and provide free estimates.

06/05/2018

Did not use. I needed a screened porch repaired

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They only do windows, doors, and decks

CATEGORY decks,windows

11/24/2016

Called and spoke to Paul on 11/1/16. He said he was on a job and would I text him my name, number, and address. Today is 11/24/16 and I haven't heard from him yet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Definitely wanted two new doors and a storm door installed, two new windows installed, and to see if they could remove a fireplace and raise a sunken living room floor to the level of the rest of the house. Also some caulking around some windows.

05/16/2016

They did a great job and at a good price.  I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was preparing my parents house for sale and P & D did some minor repairs.

05/09/2016

They were excellent. Worked hard, billed for an honest day's work, and were clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paul and Darwin helped take a host of projects through to completion. They were consummate professionals and great working around a vague scope. Their services and work were excellent, whether framing in windows, trimming out cabinets, hanging kitchen equipment or helping hang board in my bathroom.

05/08/2016

P & D is a great company to work with.  They are a self-motivated, diligent team whose goal is to meet my expectations and I have not been disappointed.  Upon request, they offered suggestions for completing projects and recommended quality products to complete tasks or goals. Detached Garage: This improvement added another whole dimension of much-needed living space.  The construction included fr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a Detached Garage, which included a large separate  room for a Man Cave complete with full Bath. Remodeled, repaired, and updated 1977 home.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,windows,woodworking,doors

Window & Door Installation, Remodel, Decks, Siding, Room Additions, Roof Repair, Re-Trim Homes.

Paint, Alarms