B&B Thawing

Angie's List since February 2015

Rock Solid Plumbing & Heating

We take pride in delivering the highest quality craftsmanship - on schedule and on budget. At Rock Solid, we hire only the best and brightest, well-trained, certified technicians to ensure our customers feel safe, secure and receive the best service Alaska has to offer. PROUDLY SERVING ALASKA from Eagle River to Willow: (Rock solid serves the following areas: Eagle River, Peters Creek, Palmer, Sutton, Wasilla, Big Lake, Houston and Willow. To inquire about service outside of these areas, please call or email us).

12/13/2016

Since the weather was in the single digits, the thawing business was really busy. It took about a day to get to the top of the list. They gave me a call as they were heading in my direction. They took a quick look and the educated guess was that it was frozen where the pipe went under the outside door. It took less than 15 minutes to scope out the situation and get set up. They applied 400 amps, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have hot water baseboard heat. After the fact, we figured out that when we run the stove for a long time in the cold, the thermostat in the same room as the stove never calls for heat. The baseboard zone for the bottom floor froze up in the single digit cold. We didn't know if the problem was on the supply side, the return side, or some where in between. We don't know exactly where the pipes run through the walls.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/24/2015

What a wonderful experience.  My call was answered immediately, he was professional and polite, and literally turned around on the highway to return to Anchorage to come to my house.  He was the ultimate professional.  I couldn't be happier with the service.  Above and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thawed frozen pipes.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac