Wheeler, Dr. Evan L.

• Angie's List since September 2011

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

01/25/2014

They took me in immediately, did the expected root canal and it was done. It happened to be a Friday, so, Doctor Wheeler gave me his home phone number just in case...fortunately I didn't need it but I must say it was comforting to have. The staff was all very professional, caring, and (given the circumstance) fun!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I woke up with a painful abscess and called them simply because they were the closest to my work.

11/05/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put fillings in my sons teeth. It went very well . The whole staff are very professional and friendly. And my son was in and out of there and back to school.

03/15/2012

.He is excellent. I highly recommend using his practice. I see him every three months and I plan on continuing to use this practice in the future. Both of my daughters use this practice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.Regular dental check-up.

D

09/02/2011

explaned above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To get teeth cleaned, and also work on all teeth that needed to be fixed. So that when I retired I would not have to worry about teeth. Just yearly cleaning. He stated that my bottom gums and bones was receding, and I needed all my teeth pulled on the bottom, found out from another Dentist their was nothing wrong with gums and bones on bottom. Also Bottom denture has never fitted right. Work on top teeth caps, filling have all fallen off.

CATEGORY dentists, dentures

Dentistry dentures, prosthodontics & general.

Check, Visa, MasterCard