Helmbrecht, Dr. Diana M.

• Angie's List since December 2011

NA Rated | 4 Reviews

https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm....

03/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleanings, x-rays, crowns

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists

04/11/2014

03/15/2012

Overall the visit was horrible and very unprofessional. I have never been so insecure about my teeth than now because of the way he treated me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife went to this dentist office while I was deployed to Iraq and had a filling done and while the doc was doing the filling he was very rude and aggressive and when she said something about it he said that she shouldn't be so sensitive. And she has had dry sensitive teeth ever sense. She scheduled a new appt for the coming up week to fix the problems that this doc caused. Very unsatisfied and from the looks of the reviews, so are lots of others not only from this site but many others so I would not recommend him at all.

12/02/2011

Horrible....horrible....horrible.  Bad bedside manner.  She came in and started cleaning my teeth without saying a word to me....She is not a hygenist!!  Then she rudely told me what she was doing.  I was quoted a price which turned out to be triple.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Root canaled my friends WRONG tooth and my root canal had to be redone by a professional