Cerney, Dr. James A.

• Angie's List since February 2012

NA Rated | 2 Reviews

05/03/2012

I've had several cavities filled and one molar capped and all has gone very well over the years.  Again, be aware that it is now difficult to see Dr. Cerney because of his semi-retired status.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr Cerney has been my dentist for approximately 15 years and is among the best  I've had over my relatively long (77-  years) lifetime. He is now semi- retired and I have not had sufficient experience to evaluate the dentist who took over the practice (Dr. Willis) yet.

CATEGORY dentists

02/23/2012

I would highly recommend him. He is busy, and I don't know how easy it would be if somebody was trying to get in and wasn't already his patient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. James Cerney is our regular dentist and my whole family goes there. My last visit was for a general check up.

CATEGORY dentists