Makin,, Dr. Harbir S.

Angie's List since March 2012

05/15/2015

Everything was well. My insurance company, I'm not happy how fast they pay but that's okay. I've been using him, approximately 12 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was recently there, it went as it was normally done, a routine blood work and just a check-up. He is an internist not a general physician.

CATEGORY family doctor

10/15/2013

I found Dr. Makin to be punctual, pleasant and right on point. He took a lengthy history and did a physical and ran several lab and radiological tests. He made sure I understood why these things were necessary. I had a follow-up to discuss the results and make medication changes. I will be seen in a couple of weeks to keep track of my current health status. I had been seeing the same family practi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am having increased healthcare issues as I age. I made a decision to step up from primary care to internal medicine to more effectively manage my overall healthcare needs. Dr. Makin was recommended to me.

09/19/2013

Great diagnostician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Health care

06/27/2013

He is pretty good. Nothing bad to say about him. He does a good job. He's good with all his patients. He is very reasonable. I have been going to him for years. He is thorough, involved, reasonable is the best word for him. He has a sense of humor which helps.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Harbir S. Makin is my Primary Care doctor, internal medicine doctor.

03/27/2013

Excellent doctor. Always pleasant. He has a great network of other doctors to refer you to. I am very happy with this office and Dr. Makin. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a routine check-up. The staff is always friendly and on time. The doctor is very caring and knows what he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. Makin.

CATEGORY gastroenterology,family doctor,internist

Internal medicine, cardiovascular, pulmonary, gastrointestinal tract, nervous, genitourinary, musculoskeletal, arthritis, blood disorders & anemias.