Lindemann's Services

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since June 2011

Serving Alaskans since 1985. Owner on all job's full time....

Rico construction

12  REVIEWS
Rico construction

We are a company with very good experience in the area of interior and exterior painting, we have qualified personnel for our projects. More than 10 years of experience guarantee us in the market. We comply with the state requirements for your trust, we have a legally established company license, bond and insurance. we also do drywall repairs, apply texture and install laminate flooring phone number 907 201 9767

Offers by Rico construction on Angie's List

07/03/2014

My experience with them was excellent. The prices are reasonable. The work is excellent. They are detail oriented so they really did the job quite satisfactorily. They just did not miss anything. The price was kind of expensive, but you get what you pay for, and they did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lindemann’s Services did all the windows in my house.

CATEGORY replacement windows

01/03/2014

This work was done a few years ago on a previous house and I would not hesitate to have him come back for other general carpentry and construction needs around the residence.  He is professional and talented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had oak cabinets that he routed and removed the centers and added glass.   He was extremely talented and got several done in just a few hours.  They turned out beautiful.

10/12/2013

John and his helper were knowledgeable, punctual, polite, pleasant, and competent. They arrived when they said they would to estimate the cost of the repairs, performed those tasks well, and confirmed that everything was done to my satisfaction.  Initially, I thought the bid was a bit high, but I changed my mind about that. I would definitely hire Lindemann's again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John performed a variety of handyman services.

09/20/2013

When I first called, he said he was out of town helping an ill relative and could I call him the following week when he would be home and have an open schedule. When I called he arranged to come give an estimate promptly. He toured the house and said he'd call us the next day. He didn't call and since he knew we were in a rush (occupying the property in a week and wanted to have it done prior) we ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wallpaper, textured and painted two bathrooms, including removing toilets and mirrors and doing some repair work where mildew required remudding the wall

CATEGORY home remodeling

07/13/2013

I've had Rob come over a couple other times, to fix other problems in my house in the past. So when I decided to find someone to build me a new deck, I thought of Rob. And he came through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rob came over and tore down my old deck.  Then he built me a new front porch, and a new deck!

CATEGORY handyman service

Home Repair & Remodeling - Kitchens, Bathrooms, Minor Electrical, Minor Plumbing, Door & Window Replacement, Trim Work, Framing, Carpentry, Sheetrock, & Painting.