Jcpenney Salon

B Rated | 5 Reviews

02/15/2016

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

03/05/2015

I had a scheduled appointment and was driving from Wasilla. My appointment was scheduled for 1:00 pm. I arrived 15 minutes early and was turned away with a woman who clearly has no social skills. She informed me that Sammi had called in sick. I asked the lady why I wasn't notified and as she was playing on her cell phone proceeded to tell me she didn't have time to call. I told her that I drove al...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

01/07/2014

Haircut. Found a hairdresser I really clicked with, convenient to my job, listens to what I want.

C

01/22/2013

It was a nice woman who cut my hair, but nothing special, really. No input in pleasing the customer or giving an opinion. Abroad I am used to hairdressers who discuss style and make suggestions depending on the quality of your hair and your style. This was very-very basic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haircut

07/18/2012

JC Penny Salon was very nice, very professional, were very nice to work with, they understood what I needed, and the did a good job with it. My hair looks awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got my hair done at JC Penny Salon. They did highlights, low lights, trimmed, and styled my hair.