First Class Plumbing And Heating LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2012

First Class Plumbing and Heating accepts all major credit cards. We also give senior and military discounts....

Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile

Owner/Operator Of Chugiak Restoration & Custom Tile. 30+ Years Experience In The Construction Trade. Licensed-Bonded-Insured. Quality Work, Free Estimates. Please call 907-244-7333 to schedule.

08/02/2017

Shawn bid on a high efficiency boiler and hot water heater at my home. I took three other bids and he came in the lowest after a free estimate consult. During the estimate he came off as confident and knew what he was doing. I accepted his bid and he came out and put in the boiler and water heater. Due to the age of the home, Shawn ran into a couple unforeseen yet understandable obstacles which de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of hot water heater and boiler.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, water heater repair

04/06/2017

The company is in Delaware. They did a good job for us. We use them every year. I have a service agreement with them.  They explain things well of what they are doing and why they are doing it. We don't have any problems. It is preventive maintenance. Renewal is $189. That is for two visits. The repair was covered under warranty.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Class Plumbing and Heating. They did a repair and inspection. They diagnosed and repaired a problem.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/06/2017

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/16/2015

I can't say enough good about Shawn and his business. I left Klebs for several reasons (see review) and am so glad I did. I'm completely loyal now to First Class P&H--conscientious, kind, fair, treats men and women the same, and very responsive. It's no wonder the business has grown so quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a crack in an outdoor spigot (leaking through the foundation...repaired that as well), multiple repairs or maintenance to a Lokinvar (so?) furnace. Talked me through a couple thermostat replacements and troubleshooting furnace problems over the phone. It's been a couple years worth of service now; since Shawn first started his business.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

07/22/2014

He could not fix the problem, so, there was no charge. He was clean, very informative, knew what he was talking about, and just made it a comfortable woman having to call a plumber and you just think you are going to get in trouble or take in advantage of. But he was just awesome. I just searched in google the plumbers on line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used First Class Plumbing And Heating L.L.C. for plumbing service.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing repairs, heating repairs, installation of heating systems, hot water heaters, toilets, faucets.

Drain cleaning