Eagle Appliance Service

Angie's List since April 2014

Eagle Appliance Service has been the leader in major appliance repair in Anchorage since 1986. We specialize in the service of many types of major appliances such as refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, ranges, trash compactors, garbage disposals, dishwashers, washers, dryers, stand alone freezers, and so much more! Call us today for unbeatable service!...

G T ELECTRONICS

9  REVIEWS
G T ELECTRONICS

Since 1990 we have offered the highest level of quality service with Home TV Repair on Plasma, LCD, LED and Projection TV's (all brands) in the Muldoon Area. We also work on stereo amps, VCR's, etc. We are an ASC repair center for Samsung, Sharp & Toshiba.

07/17/2019

Waiting on my appt date. Guy showed up early, love it. His name is Guy btw. I felt very comfortable and feel he was very knowledgeable. I would definitely hire him again. The work needed, outweighed the price of the washer. He was very honest and I appreciate that. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My washer was leaking

08/29/2018

Great!!! Due to the nature of the problems the technician had to come out more than once because parts had to ordered. Always arrived on time and completed the work in a timely manner. Very polite to my wife and I and explained what needed to be done and why.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dryer. Multiple components were damaged/failed.

04/05/2017

He researched this recurring problem and created a potential long-term solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix ice maker in frig.

08/25/2016

Guy showed up one time, was quiet enough to to keep our toddler asleep, diagnosed the problem, had the part on hand, and had us working again quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and repair electric dryer

06/15/2016

CATEGORY appliance repair

Appliance Repair Service,Washer & Dryer Repair Service,Microwave Oven Repair Service,Refrigerator Repair Service