DNP Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since July 2010

We specialize in residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, and area rug cleaning. Other services include difficult spot cleaning and minor flood clean-up/restoration....

Handy House Cleaning

04/21/2014

Doug did a very good job and was pleasant to have in my home.  My carpets looked great when he finished.  I will definitely use the company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in living/dining room and hallway

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

01/22/2014

When I needed our carpets cleaned prior to the Holidays they were on vacation for two weeks prior and I had to use someone else called another company and they did a great job for $120.00

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from DNP Carpet Cleaning.

01/21/2014

He did a very good job and he was polite and professional. I was pleased with his work and I will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my carpets.

01/14/2014

It worked out OK. It was a little difficult to schedule but I think that that had to do with the weather here. It's not the best cleaning that I've had but it was good. My interaction with the provider was fine. I spent another $95 for them to clean my stairs and they came out on December 20th.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from DNP Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning services. They cleaned the carpets in my 2 rooms as well as my stairs.

01/14/2014

I purchased an Angie's List Big Deal for this service and it was very good; I am happy with them. They were prompt and called ahead. They had to reschedule, but it was fine and we worked it out. They were very quick, cleaned up after themselves and whatever carpet cleaners are supposed to do they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DNP Carpet Cleaning for carpet cleaning.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet, furniture & area rugs cleaning.

Car detail.