Cornerstone Clinic Medical Center

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2011

Cornerstone Clinic and Counseling Center provides traditional primary care, pain treatment and counseling services for all ages. We provide discounted medical services and are a preferred provider for Premera BCBS, Moda Health, Cigna, Aetna, Tricare, VA and accept new Medicare and Medicaid patients....

08/16/2013

Excellent. Dr. Perkins can alleviate pain without pills or surgery and can do it in one or two visits. If he does not think he can help you, he will not waste your or his time. I recommend him so strongly, my sister came up from stateside to see him. I see Dr. Minton, at the same clinic, as my primary care physician and recommend her too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After being hit by a car, my knees and back were in bad shape. As a last recourse before more surgery, I went to see Dr. Perkins. Since then, he has saved me from surgery one more time after the orthopod recommended knee replacements.

CATEGORY family doctor

03/20/2012

My doctor is Byron Perkins. He's a chiropractor, also. I like him. I give him the highest ratings and will go there again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went there a month ago.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/25/2011

My overall experience with this provider is always good. I called to set an appt to see someone about a strange rash. I was able to get in to see someone the next day. Since my regular dr was busy, I saw their osteopath who was able to explain the type of rash as well as give me good treatment directions. She answered all my questions and I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had developed a strange rash and called for an appt. I use this provider all the time because they are friendly and appts aren't usually farther out than a week. The doctor answered all the questions I asked of her.

CATEGORY family doctor,personal counseling

Primary care, family medicine, women's health, children's health, immunizations, osteopathic manipulation treatment, Counseling substance related disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, sexual disorders, adjustment disorders & personality disorders.