Alaska Computer Doctor

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2010

Alaska Computer Doctor has been a locally owned and operated company supporting Alaskan residents and business since 1999. Technicians ready for on site dispatch with 24/7 support available....

Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Award 2019

03/07/2018

This guy was super friendly and loves cats. My computer would not start up correctly after I went on vacation and was stuck in the never ending "system repair loop". James came over and told me how to reinstall windows and game me some other pointers on drivers and malware protection. I would definitely recommend this guy for anyone who has issues with their computer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows was corrupt, needed new clean install

04/02/2017

James is a true professional! He’s patient with customers whose skill level is well below his and he’s quick to diagnose and repair PC problems, not to mention the speed at which he does this is incredible. He answers any and all questions, as if this is the first time he’s had to respond and he does this with a genuine concern for the customer. We’ve been fortunate twice, we’ve not had to secure ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstall Windows 10, upgrade memory, add malware protection.

02/24/2017

Excellent. The technician who assisted me was extremely courteous and professional. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and made sure I was completely satisfied with how my computer was working before he was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an older computer that has been running slow recently and crashing occasionally.

04/30/2016

James did an excellent job and was very helpful with suggestions and talked me through several issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider checked my computer for maleware and suggested different protection.  He also reconnected my wireless printer and cleaned the computer

02/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced mother board that was hard to find. Put in a lot of effort to make it right. I was very pleased

CATEGORY computer repair

We come to your home or business promptly for any computer or networking related job. Microsoft windows and Mac OS! 24/7 support available. Malware and virus protection, data protection and retrieval, networking and custom builds or upgrades are just some of the things we offer. If it involves computers, you can bet it involves us, too.