AK Custom Homes LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2013

Residential Remodeling and New Construction...

N/A
Building Specialties Inc

01/04/2017

All good, warm and comfortable Alaskan home. Thanks Eric and Holly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eric worked with my scedule and budget on a full kitchen and living room renovation and remodel. The end result was a complete trasformation of our space. It's everything we wanted at a resonable price point.

08/06/2015

Eric's work is exceptional. He is extremely knowledgeable about all areas of construction. He will bend over backwards to make sure the job gets done and will be honest with scheduling and timeframes of job completion. I highly recommend AK custom homes and the crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We owned a building in Anchorage for 9 years. In that time Eric and his crew installed new vinyl windows and did various remodels of the units and upgrades. The last job was performed at the buyers request for punchlist items on a sale.

08/05/2015

Great service and the job went as planned.  I would definitely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bath remodel and high end tile work.  Rock wall work outside as well.

10/29/2013

No work was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called on 9-13-2013 for an appointment to estimate costs on a remodel. The call went to voice mail. The message said the builder was out of town until the second week of September. I was expecting a call back the following week. It's Halloween and still haven't received a call back. The only reason I might use this person is because friends have used them with good results.

CATEGORY remodeling

HI [Member Name Removed], I have just started to work for AK Custom Homes to help facilitate the admin duties of this company. It is AK Custom Homes intention to NOT have something like this happen in the future as all of our clients and potential clients are very important to us as a company. AK Custom Homes work speaks for itself and if quality is what you are after, then you have found the righ...

05/06/2013

ll Our home was too compartmentalized and we needed two walls and two doors removed. We called two small contractors for estimates. Surprisingly their estimates were very close but Eric's (AK Custom Homes) was more detailed and allowed me to do some of the work and reduce the price. He did the work in a timely manner and was always courteous and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remove walls and doors. then finished all the surfaces including popcorn ceiling. Fast, friendly, clean and efficient. He was always on time or called to indicate a delay.

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you so much for the review [Member Name Removed], we really appreciate it! Hope all is going well with you!

All Aspects of Construction Specializes in Custom Projects