Find Top-Rated Tucson Asbestos Removal Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Asbestos Removal Services to Avoid
Top Rated Asbestos Removal Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 118 reviews for
Tucson Asbestos Removal Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews184 years on Angie's List
AReviews2010 years on Angie's List
AReviews26 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Asbestos Removal Services
$1,440 to Coat Your Existing Flat Roof up to 2,000 Square FeetMember price $1,440.00 Original price: .
$1,980 for Two Coats to Existing Flat Roof Up to 2,000 Square FeetMember price $1,980.00 Original price: .
$395 Folding Attic Ladder InstallationMember price $395.00 Original price: .
$350 for Removal and Replacement of MailboxMember price $350.00 Original price: $350.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Asbestos Removal Articles
Asbestos Removal reviews in Tucson
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The furnace in my home was removed be an HVAC contractor and in the process asbestos was released and left behind in a small closet. I needed the asbestos cleaned out of my house and a clear invoice in order to charge the HVAC contractor for the clean-up.
I had called a different company out for an estimate previously and it took them more than a month to respond. This company, Provider name locked. , was great!!! They understood what I needed over the phone and quoted me their minimal charge for this type of clean-up. The official estimate, clean-up, and invoice were all provided on the same day that was within days of my original phone call. The closet was well contained during the clean up and every bit of asbestos was removed and thoroughly cleaned.
They were absolutely great!! Very responsive, friendly and professional, quick, and thorough. They seemed as though they truly cared about making my home safe and liveable.
I hope to never have hazardous materials in my home again, but if I do I now know who to call.
- Crystal C.