Business Description: WEB PAGE: www.apluselectricalcomm.com
35 years of Commercial & Residential Experience
OWNER OPERATED & INSURED
Hourly Rate: Residential $39.50 per hour Commercial $40.00 per hour
Trip Charge: $30.00 Trip Charge Based on a 50 Mile Round Trip and .55 Cents per mile thereafter
PAYMENT DUE AT JOB COMPLETION (NO UPFRONT DEPOSIT)
Journeyman Electrician Since 1984 (Training Local 3 NYC IBEW and Former Electrical Instructor for the NYC Board of Education & IBEW Electrical Apprentice Program)
Commercial & Residential Electrical:
* Installation / Repair of ALL types of Light Fixtures, Hi / Low voltage, Interior / Exterior.
Electrical Panel Replacement
* Wire Basements, House additions, and Attic Conversions, Garage's, Pole Barns
* Replace 277 Volt lighting ballasts
* Replace / Install, outlets and switches, including GFI.
* Indoor motion sensor switches.
* Wire whole house exhaust fans
* Bathroom Exhaust Fans
* Holiday Exterior Lighting
* Garage & Storage Building Wiring
* Ceiling Fan Installation & Replacement
* Install Recessed Lighting
* Install sub-panels
* Replace fuse boxes with breaker panels
* Temporary Lighting Installation with or without Electrical Drop Cords
* Electrical Demolition
Commercial & Residential Security Systems:
* CCTV Systems.
* Emergency Lighting
* Exterior Security Motion Sensor Lighting
Commercial & Residential
* Computer Cabling
* Cable & Satellite TV Wiring
* Telephone Jacks
All work is done in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) & National Fire Safety Code (NFPA).
All my customers speak very highly of my services, I.e. reliability, professionalism and quality of installation