Business Description: C.R.C.C Inc.
Specializing in metal roofing, custom copper. I am a professional roofer and remodeler. I am a 5th generation roofer. FREE ESTIMATES! Install shingle, metal, slate, and rubber roofing. But in all actuality there's not much that I can't or won't do including remodeling, drywall, flooring, painting, bathrooms, power washing, siding, carpentry etc. I am knowledgeable in residential jobs all over the country and commercial jobs at NASA, Langley, Norfolk Naval base, Oceana, Ft. Eustis. ROAM safety certified and all access pass to government bases. Quality above all comes first integrity,determination will determine your future.
Contract work for jobs big and small, experienced crew, over 20 years of experience in roofing / painting now with a personal broad base of carpentry, cement, and large construction installations of all kinds.
• C.R.C.C Inc.
• Owner/Lead Foreman
• Sub-contracting homes through:
o GAIA Homes, Nellysford, VA contact Brad
o Frazier Roofing & Painting Crozet, VA contact Mark
• Roofed and painted over 60 homes in the Charlottesville, VA area.
• Historic Miller School of Albermarle, Crozet, VA
• BH RIESBECK CONTRACTING-
• 2009- Present
• Commercial Painter at NASA, William and Mary College, NOB-Norfolk VA
• Carpenter City of Virginia Beach, Commercial jobs
• Ricky Boyle Roofing- 2005
• Wages: $20/hour
• Roofed 250 homes in Biloxi, Mississippi Kessler Air Park, and the Navy Base in Lafayette, LA. Painted 9 Shell Stations Baton Rouge, LA
• Contact: Ricky Boyle
• Hammond Construction-
• Jan. 2003 - March 2006
• Mastered the metal, shingle, and slate roofing skills including making panels and bending metal. roofed in Glenmore, Grayrock,,and Parkside neighborhoods.
• Foreman for our 5 man team for 2 years.
• Contact: Anthony Hammond
• AAA Roofing Co.-
• April 2006 - May 2007
• Starting Wage: $18/ hour Ending Wage: $25/ hour
• Worked in the state of FL after hurricane Katrina. Roofed 7 units St. Petersburg Rehab, St. Petersburg, FL.
• Contact: Randy George
• June 2007 - Dec. 2007
• Painted interior and exterior historic homes in Charlottesville and Ruckersville, VA. Painted historic Harriet Tubman Church, New York City (included spraying and brushing cathedral ceilings).
• Contact: Eddie Howe
Please see attached photos for examples of my work.
• Highlight: 5 homes in Wintergreen Resort, hand made metal gazebo roof, 40 sq. copper roof, shingle, metal, slate, and shake roofs in Crozet, VA