I met with Shane in early September to discuss adding a fence to my yard to contain my new puppy. He suggested that I use the survey services that he provides for. He gave me an estimate based on where I thought my property line was. After the survey was done, I realized that there is a pine tree growing directly on my property line, so I discussed options with Shane. We ended up bringing the fence into my property a couple of feet, which I am fine with, as it gives me space to maintain the outside. I should mention that I have a weird situation of fences around my yard. My neighbors on the left have a 5 foot, concave, picketed fence, there is a 6 foot privacy fence along 90% of my backyard, and then a 4 foot picketed fence along the other 10%. The fence that I added on the right side is the same style as the neighbors on the left, and although mine stands out because it is brand new, it is a pretty good match. After finalizing these details, Shane's crew came out about a week later and installed the fence posts. A couple of days after that, the fence was erected. Although I was pleased with the results, I did meet with Shane to discuss a couple of issues that I wanted corrected. One of the fence boards had a big chunk missing, and the crew did not clean up very well behind the gate. In addition, one of the fence posts on the side of the house had been wedged over a concrete splashguard. Shane had his workers replace the bad fence board and clean up the dirt behind the gate. He forgot to remind them about moving the splashguard, but he came out and dug it out himself, and even filled the hole that it left. Even though I thought these details should have been attended to during the job, I am impressed that he responded so positively to my concerns. Overall, it was a good experience and I would highly recommend this company.