The salesman arrived around 6 p.m and did his sales pitch to my wife. I was out of town, so she called me and asked if I'd be interested in having the company replace our current system with their system and switch our monitoring from the company we were using to a competitor. I talked to the sales person at length about the system, the terms, etc. and decided to go ahead and make the switch. They had a technician over that evening and he disabled the existing system, installed the new panel, connected the wireless transmitters to the existing wiring for the doors and windows, replaced the smoke detector upstairs with their wireless transmitting detector, and replaced our attic heat sensor. When I returned to town, we had a few glitches with the system (alarm kept going off when we entered the house and once we had a hard time arming the system because a zone wasn't ready). The first issue was due to a misunderstanding on how the system should be armed. This was an easy fix. The second issue was a little more complicated, as they had to come back and put a wireless transmitter on each door's wiring. This allowed each door to be a separate "zone" on the system, so if one door was open, you could tell which door that was, instead of all the doors being lumped into one "zone". Later that evening, we tried to leave. We armed the system, then opened the door. The alarm went off. We couldn't leave through any of the doors, as the alarm would go off each time. I called the installer and we were able to resolve the issue over the phone. A couple of days later, I get a phone call from the monitoring company saying I had a fire alarm going off. I checked and it was the attic sensor. We didn't get the call canceled in time, so the fire department showed up. They checked everything out and there was no fire. The alarm in the attic kept going off, so I called their tech support. They were no help. I climbed in the attic, removed the battery from the detector so it would stop beeping and decided to remove the detector from the attic. Upon further inspection, it was actually a smoke detector that wasn't rated for attic temperatures. It was an "inside" smoke detector -- not an attic heat sensor. I've since found out, they were instructed to put those in the attic, as they don't have a true "heat sensor" compatible with their system. I called tech support to have the device removed from the alarm, as it was showing a "fault" status. They couldn't tell me how to do it and it meant a service call. I went through the menus and removed it myself. Overall, it is a nice system, with cool features (other than no attic heat sensor), but their service and support is very lacking. Their installers and sales people are doing this as summer jobs -- much like the old encyclopedia salesmen. Oh, they also said my monitoring would be handled by company "X", but I've found out that is not the case. Seems like a bait-and-switch to me.