Recent Review: Had a smell coming from the duct work. Called them up and they sent someone out that day. The inspected everything and found soft duct entering my home close to the ground and rodent damage. Also found molded and non functional humidifying unit. All damage and findings were presented and options were chosen. A later follow up call and we decided the actions to take. The unit would have to be moved away from the house to replace all ductwork going through my footer and also about 15-20ft of duct going through the other side. The UV lamp would be replaced and the unit would be cleaned. The area containing the mold would be removed from the duct and cleaned up. The job was slightly longer than one day for 1 worker. The price of everything including parts and labor was less than 900 dollars. The amount of work was fairly significant so I don't feel that it was a bad deal considering the material required and replacement parts.