Business Description: Sometimes the unexpected happens….
Certified Professional Restoration is an ALL INCLUSIVE damage mitigation and restoration contractor. From flooded floor space to leaking roofs to smoke and mold damage, WE CAN HELP!
CPR has the experience, certifications, and equipment combined with the latest in technology and restoration practices to restore residential or commercial property back to pre-loss condition. Our personnel are trained with industry leading science on how to prevent and minimize damage and specialize in Applied Structural Drying. CPR is a privately owned company and has been in business for over 22 years. Unlike many companies that rely on Franchise owners with varying levels of experience, CPR ensures the same level of expertise to all property owners.
So what does this all mean to our customers? GUARANTEED faster completion times, reduced stress for the property owner and lower cost for all parties involved!
Not only does CPR have what it takes to get the job done right, we also strongly believe in delivering the best customer service experience to all of our customers. We treat every property as if it were our own!
• Address all commercial and private property owners concerns and conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all times.
• Complete all work efficiently and on time.
• Respond to calls 24/7 including holidays and weekends.
• Reduce costs by responding quickly and preventing further damage.
• Reduce costs by using the latest technology to restore the affected property to pre-loss condition and avoiding the conventional method of demolition and replacement when possible.
• Properly document all work performed and communicate with all parties of interest.
In addition to Fire, Water, and Mold; CPR is a unlimited general contractor offering services in Remodel and Reconstruction, Catastrophic Storm Response, and Bio-Hazard clean up.
CPR certifications include:
State Licensed Unlimited General Contractor, Certified Fire, Water, Mold, and Smoke Restorer, WRT, ASD, CMR, CRMI, CCMI, IEP, Certified Professional Mold Protocol Writer, Indoor Environmentalist, National Trainer .