First of all and most importantly ... Kurtis Dodge is the best and most creative carpenter I have ever worked with. His skills are truly excellent! And, he has the most wonderful engaging personality...he is a talented fun young man and a pleasure to work with! To begin I contacted several carpenters and remodeling companies for estimates. Little did I know there would be such a huge variation in prices and suggested materials, and also differences of opinion on what I would need to build this shed to code in the Town of Irondequoit. It was very important to me, that the shed appear as if it had always been part of the house. Kurtis and I sat down and discussed in great detail what I needed and WANTED. He also had a mason - Steve's Masonry and Fireplaces, that he used for concrete work and in this case it was the footers and a poured floor. When Kurtis left the house that day, our trash company had just passed through the neighborhood. Kurtis went out to the road and pulled our 2 containers back to the gate to our back yard. He then got in his truck and drove away. I was AMAZED at this spontaneous action and as he worked it became apparent that Kurtis notices EVERYTHING! I am in a wheel chair and I know beyond a doubt he knew exactly what I was doing in the house. If I dropped something Kurtis would yell: Hey you all right in there? (Grin from senior home owner.) Plus we have two Boston Terriers and Kurtis explained how he would keep an eye on them when I had to let them out back during the day. He was very aware of the concern I had for our two and quot;pupsand quot;. In the very long wait for our uncooperative weather to break, Kurtis was in constant contact with me regarding the mason. Obviously, he had to wait for Steve to pour before he could start his carpentry work. And, all of us were becoming frustrated with the RAIN! Finally Steve poured and Kurtis began his carpentry work! He performed at least 90% of the work alone and used a helper, Gabe, for the other 10%. The shed is absolutely GREAT! Regarding our two very active Boston Terriers. Every day Kurtis would take time to play with the and quot;girlsand quot;. (Of course, now, Nellie and Winnie just adore Kurtis.) And, he watched them constantly when they were in the backyard. He and quot;alwaysand quot; kept the gate closed and even built a temporary fence gate to allow for the masonry equipment to go in and out for 5 days. Then the last day he was here and finishing up, the gate opened a few inches. He looked over and saw two little dogs take right off out of the backyard. I looked out the front window and saw Kurtis running across the yard. (What's that about?) Then I saw him grab Nellie and hook her up to a leash we have attached to one of our trees. Then, he had to catch Winnie and by this time she was up the street in our neighbor's yard. He called and called ... no response from Winnie. He then started yelling like my son would yell: and quot;Winn Pooh get back here right now!and quot; And back she came! He brought them to the front door and two happy Bostons came in the house, ran through the kitchen to the back door which I had mistakenly left open ... out the garage to the fence gate that was still open and escaped AGAIN! Kurtis was coming up the driveway and I heard him yell: Hey Marilu - they just went through the house and are back in the driveway. House door and gate are still open!!! and quot;Nellie Winnie to the backyard right now!and quot; Kurtis and I started laughing - two escapes in five minutes! He looked at me and said: I don't believe this...in all the time I have been here Nellie and Winnie have never gotten out of the backyard, and today - my last day ... they do it TWICE in just a couple of MINUTES!' All in all, my son and I will have the fondest memories of Kurtis Dodge and his time working here. What more could we have asked for: An Absolutely FANTASTIC CARPENTER ... and a delightful young man! Thank you Kurtis Dodge!