Date and cost are estimates based on memory, but are not the issues here. The only reason Fs are given is that no lower ratings are available. This was a simple lawn irrigation job. We needed some sprinkler heads and some drip lines. We had prepared for installation of the irrigation system during construction of our new house by having a 1 1/4" line trenched in from the water source (pond) behind the house, around the house to the front yard, since it would be impossible to do this after the house and driveway were completed. We instructed them to use it as the main supply line and to branch off it with the various zones or other feeder lines. He said OK. But he totally ignored it and ran hundreds of feet of small line to supply everything including sprinkler head zones that are now probably 300 ft of pipe (3/4 inch, I think) away from the pump. We said we wanted a main system prefilter or screen after the pump, to filter out any pond debris, and a filter at each zone to prevent any regulator, valve or dripline emitter problems. He said he would do that. What he installed for the main system filter was a household filter rated at only 4 gallons per minute. The pump he bought was capable of putting out 150 psi (but marginal flow) but no components in the system were rated to withstand that. We measured 150 psi on the system. I finally got him back to install a pressure relief valve but he put in a household water heater popoff valve, totally inadequate, not even remotely close. I finally had to buy some appropriate pressure relief valves and get him to install them, now the system pressure at the source is 90 psi, higher than I would like but within the ratings of all components. He put control zone boxes in places where I told him I wanted to run my truck, and they were little round boxes that would barely hold a control valve. So I asked him where are the zone filters, and he said they are there, but they wouldn't fit in the boxes. Well, of course they won't. So I asked him if he intended to dig them up to check and clean them every spring, he said yes, no problem. I suspected they were not actually there, and have not yet found them by digging. I did find a buried inline pressure regulator for a drip zone, which I specified to be there. I have not dug up all zones so haven't verified that they are all there. Even if they are there, it would be a completely incompetent installation method. I also confirmed today that there is no filter element in the system main filter, just an open water path through the filter housing. Suitable main filters are standard items at irrigation suppliers, there was no need for him to go to Home Depot or similar place and buy a household filter unsuited for the intended purpose. He would not install dripline in flower/shrub beds like I told him (in accordance with manufacturers instructions), and instead just draped one around like a soaker hose. In fact, he kept calling it a soaker hose, and knew nothing about required emitter spacing in different soil types. Totally inadequate coverage in this sand. He put one sprinkler head on top of a 5-6' white PVC pipe, looks terrible, apparently trying to get spray on a small garden area. That pipe is now leaning over, almost on the ground. He knows nothing about safe electrical procedures and was not aware at all of Weatherproof While In Use receptacle covers, which are required. He installed an unsafe electrical connection to the sumberged pump that would not meet any codes. Through the whole project, he has been unreliable, nonpunctual, noncommunicative, dishonest, uncooperative, noncompliant, unknowledgeable, nonprofessional and incompetent. For two weeks we have been trying with phone calls and text messages to get him over here for spring startup. There was one early text response promising to call in a couple of days. Nothing since, despite numerous further calls and texts from us. But this is nothing new, it has been the same throughout the project. Do not ever let anyone from this company anywhere near your property.