Recent Review: Work started in early October 2007 and the initial tear out complete in several weeks. The floor had to be leveled and the old plaster, wiring, and plumbing removed. Activity was sporadic and seemed to only start up again after numerous phone calls (that were almost never returned) and multiple emails.The remodel stalled when it was discovered that the custom-made boxes did not fit properly. Apparently, a corner pipe chase was not reconstructed to the original dimensions so the cabinets no longer fit the space.The kitchen designer had to order three more custom cabinets, which took 6 weeks. Following the above problems, I requested an on-site visit to formulate a plan to complete the remodel and develop a detailed project time line. The meeting never occurred and my request ignored. I was subsequently told via email to have a list ready when the workers showed up. Luckily I had some vacation time and was able to help with the remodel (install the windows, ceramic tile, plastering, purchase supplies, prime and paint, basic carpentry). The replacement cabinets finally arrived the week before Christmas. It was a hectic week but the work was mostly done in time for my Holiday guests. Shortly after the replacement cabinets and range hood were installed, we discovered that the pull out spice racks were not accessible due to their proximity to the hood and other adjacent structures. This appears to have been a design oversight that should have been identified and corrected prior to ordering the cabinets. I notified Mr. Llewelyn of the issue several times thereafter and they visited the site in early May 2008 to review the problem, take photos, and collect the final payment. The issues were not resolved until I called the cabinet company and worked directly with them. The project was finally completed in July 2008, almost 10 months after it started. After receiving the final bill I contacted Mr. Llewelyn to discuss remaining charges, some seemed to be duplicate fees whiles other I did not understand. These charges were for hundreds of dollars. I was informed that they were not nit picking the bill and did not fully charge me for all work completed. On one occasion, I received a terse voice message from Mr. Lllewelyn when I did not immediately respond to his email request for payment; I was in Europe for several days on a business trip. All previous bills were payed on time when requested. The project seemed to lack oversight and guidance, which would have prevented the initial cabinet issues, saved money, and kept the remodel on schedule. During the project, I found it necessary to provide the craftsman with detailed instructions because I had little direct contact with Mr. Llewelyn; email is not an acceptable substitute for personally discussing problems, issues, or working through the small details that can often derail a big project.