Next, he completely removed the tub, vanity, toilet. Striped the walls of paper and paneling. We learned at that point that was water damage to subfloor. Had to remove and replace serveral joints and support, especially those directly under the tub area. After completing the floor. We learned that a mobil home has only 54 inches of space vs the 60 inches standard ina home for the tub. I had to find a smaller shower; only one available was a 48 in wide; so Milke had to build out one wall; which was good because we were able to add an access panel for any future plumbing changes. The shower when installed fit perfectly. I was moving the toilet and shattered the tank. Mike found a used tank that we tried, but I didnt like it. He recommeded a low water usage toilet, especially since this bathroom would be the primary for the house of 9. I found one at Lowe's. I decided that we would make the bath bright and white. So I got a nice white vanity. He told be to try to get one without the bottom base but we decided that we could just cut an access hole in bottom to accomodate the drain and waterlines that are unique to a mobil home; they are not inset in the wall. A small, perfectly place hole in bottom and it fit in place perfectly. Toilet installation was easy. I put in linolium for the floor. Mike recomended running a little extra up the wall about 2 inches to fit under the wall trip to sort of form a "tub" in whole bathrooom, specifically in the event there was a toilet overflow, water would only have impact at door entrance. EXCELLENT!Paint was recommended, but I chose a different brand, because it was cheaper, oops, my mistake; it ended up peeling as Mike expected. So after getting him to redo the wall, I bought the correct brand and the bath looks great. Had a reception at the house 2 days after competion and nothing but complements from everyone.