Recent Review: Over the past 2 years after buying our house, we had talked to several electricians about issues we had been having with our electrical breakers (sparking, smoking, chords smelling burnt in certain areas, etc.) and the two who came out prior noted the issues, but said that the job was big and it would be expensive and didn't give us any details as if they didn't want the job. They would fiddle with the box, look frustrated, and charge for an hour of work, and leave. We knew that nothing was really accomplished, but and it seemed like they were just doing a quick fix. When I finally had a project that I needed to get done in installing a light and outlets in an area of our house where we were putting a baby room. Ron came out and gave the place a look over. He immediately noticed what the other electricians did, but he also let us know of the inherent risks involved with our situation with the panels that were using wrong breakers, and our garage that was wired with a 30amp wire on a 200 amp breaker. He explained how the system was dangerous and also explained that the we had an under sized line going to the house, and the length of the line was degrading the amperage, and in course creating a higher voltage in the house. In talking to Ron we decided to take a multiple layered approach to the problems. The first issue was preparing the baby room, and they installed wiring and lighting using as much of the old outlets as possible. He then worked on the mismatched and out of code electrical panels so that there was no immediate threat of fire. We had a renter move out of our apartment and we replaced outlets, but found that the wiring was done wrong from the start, and we were experiencing a strong plastic burning smell. He checked the outlets and rewired the apartment fixing the burning wire problem from in our walls. We waited a few months, and we had them out to work on the major projects. They replaced the panels and rewired several of the areas of the house that were problematic. We had a renter move out of our apartment and we replaced outlets, but found that the wiring was done wrong from the start, and we were experiencing a strong plastic burning smell. He checked the outlets and rewired the apartment fixing the burning wire problem from in our walls. A few weeks later we had a 270 foot line dug for the new higher amp line. It took a few days to get all the work done, and the process was smooth. The electricians and crew were pleasant and honest. We appreciated that Ron pushed us to get the work done concerning the safety of our home and family when others just walked away. Ron was the only electrician that seemed to care about making sure that we were getting what we needed. There are other projects that need to be done at the house electrically, and we can hold off on those until we have capacity to get those done. There really was no pressure, just information and a concerned electrician.