Business Description: Lewis-Clark Metropolitan Service has provided outstanding service and repair of most major brands of appliances since 1960. The owner, Gus Seubert, has received many letters of appreciation, community involvement awards, and heartfelt notes of gratitude from customers, businesses, and organizations in the entire valley.
Gus provides outstanding factory authorized service on
Ask about our 90 day warranty on parts and service.
Call today for great service--you will be glad you did!
Business Description: All Valley Appliance Repair is family owned and operated. We offer professional and experienced service, throughout the Treasure Valley. We are authorized for in-warranty service with GE, LG, Frigidaire, Electrolux, Speed Queen and more. We work with extended warranty companies such as Asurion, NSA, Warrantech and many more. We can assist with any out-of-warranty repairs on any brand.We service dishwashers, ranges & cooktops, ovens, refrigerators & freezers, microwaves, washing machines & dryers, wall unit air conditioners, ice makers and much more.
Recent Review: I have called Mike for appliance repair since 2008. He has retrofitted our dryer from natural gas to propane, repaired my Viking stove, my Viking oven and now in our newest home our GE wall oven. He has always been friendly, reliable, honest and his prices are very fair! Would highly recommend him to anyone!!! Overall a really nice man who does quality work!
Recent Review: I live out of town with a rental property in Rexburg. An oven element needed to be replaced so I found them on Angie's list and gave them a call. He was great to call my tenant and go take care of it. He ended up having to order the part which took a little bit but made sure it was repaired. I would use them again.
Business Description: Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home.
Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs!
1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee
• Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem
• 90 day guarantee on parts and labor*
2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage
• $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance)
• 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)**
3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage
• $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan
• 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99***
Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today!
* 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state.
** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply.
*** Limitations apply”
Business Description: We first opened our doors in 1980 for the Twin Falls area. The TV Doctor is a local family owned business and the employees are all related to the owner. When we first opened our doors, we only worked on televisions. Since then we've grown into the appliance, computer, and misc. electronics market.
I have called Mike for appliance repair since 2008. He has retrofitted our dryer from natural gas to propane, repaired my Viking stove, my Viking oven and now in our newest home our GE wall oven. He has always been friendly, reliable, honest and his prices are very fair! Would highly recommend him to anyone!!! Overall a really nice man who does quality work!
- Michelle M....
AWALKER APPLIANCE & REFRIGERATION
I live out of town with a rental property in Rexburg. An oven element needed to be replaced so I found them on Angie's list and gave them a call. He was great to call my tenant and go take care of it. He ended up having to order the part which took a little bit but made sure it was repaired. I would use them again.
- Debra O....
We called with an urgent need for repairs on our oven. Just a couple of days before the Thanksgiving Feast, our oven died! I called on Monday and Jeremey came to do our repair the next morning. He was able to find and repair our broken wires within just a few minutes. There were no hidden charges for anything. We have had him in our home twice for repairs. The other repair was on our washing machine. Same situation each time. They get over to do the repair as soon as possible. They show up when they say they will, and each time, we have had no additional expenses. Just the price of the service call. Our experience with Northgate has been perfect. It is great having someone we feel we can trust! We will definately use them for our future repair needs.