Agreement; new countertops, cabinets, flooring paint and misc. to include the removal of a 6' wall,add chair rail and crown moulding, The manager,John agreed to remove old cabinets for me to give to my son. They removed them with sledge hammers. I didn't know what all that noise was until I seen the pile of busted wood. They said they weren't told to remove them to save. I told John but I didn't make a big deal of it. Moving on, when the cabinets arrived instead of base cabs for one side there was wall cabs. They had the wall marked to install them when Istopped them. They re-ordered the correct cabs.(minor problem). We ordered an island with an extension to use as a breakfast table. It came without the extension and I let John talk me into accepting it. My first mistake! When installing the corian backsplash on the counter they used clear RTV.They left a gap of at least 1/8 in.. It had to be removed, planed down and properly attached. I told my wife It's time I watch all they do.When installing the floor tile they didn't jamb cut the door frames, they just square cut and angle cut the tiles and used caulk.They also cut tiles in half and INSTALLED them like that. I had to insist those tiles be replaced. The cabinet base frames were box-cut and installed that way. They had to be removed and mitre cut. I was assured they would run the microwave vent into the attic and out the soffet.They put it through my corner cabinet. In their defense, I didn't see any other way of doing it. They mounted a base cabinet over a floor vent and I found this out later when I noticed the counter top was hot along with everything in the cabinet. My son fixed it.They installed shoe moulding on top of a floor vent and a piece of drywall. They were ready to caulk the 3/16th in. gap when I had them remove it and found the piece of drywall holding it up. You cant imagine how bad the 4x4 backsplash tile was installed. It was not lined up,had a chipped tile and tiles were sunk in or out past other tiles. (oh yes, I have pictures.) They had to remove the tile and start over. The stove was installed and could not be pushed to within two inches of the wall. The large plug was in the way. They came back and put an 18" cord on it. It could now be pushed to the wall but couldn't be pulled out. They connected the wire by crawling on the counter and getting behind the stove. They (electricians) seemed mad when I said I need to be able to pull the stove out. Their response "What for?" It had to be corrected after I talked to the owner.. About a week after I paid them I noticed the stove vent was not venting. I decided not to call them but to check it myself. When I went to the garage to lower the attic steps I found the steps busted and one step board missing. I managed to get to the attic and this is what I found. Someone had put an oil-soaked piece of plywood in the attic to walk/crawl on and left it there. What a fire hazard. Insulation was strewn around. I called the owner and he had the board removed and the insulation placed. I showed him the broken steps and he accepted responsibility. After a few weeks I contacted him and he set up an appointment with me, at my house for 1pm on 28 Dec. He never showed nor did he call. Since then I have repaired the pull down steps.It should be noted that during the ongoing work I called and had two different appointments with John. He never showed for either one. When I asked him why he said oh yeah, I forgot.. There are things still wrong but I will not call them again. I have pictures of all that I mentioned except the busted cabinets. Thank you.