We had a terrible fire that was caused by some electrical components in our new car that was parked in the garage. We had used Hardt Construction Services before to re-roof the house, tile the outdoor patio, lay new pavement in areas of the back yard and to resurface the swimming pool. We'd had such a great experience with them the first time around that we chose their services again for what we knew would be an enormous undertaking. We were out of town when we got the call that the house was engulfed in flames. On our way home we'd called the Hardt's to see if they could come over soon and help us assess the damages. To our surprise, they came to the house that night which was especially comforting after all that we were going through. The fire department had just left, the home was still filled with smoke, much of our personal belongings weren't recognizable and everything from the ceiling down was water soaked by the firefighters efforts to extinguish the flames and halt further damage. Hardt Construction had to completely rebuild the garage, laundry room, guest rooms, treat for smoke damage, paint the entire house, rebuild some parts of the roof, rewire rooms, repair cement, rebuild walls, install all new doors, windows and the list goes on.... Our number one goal outside of the obvious one of getting the house back to pre-fire condition, was for us to get back home as quickly as possible. We were staying at a hotel until we got the okay that the house was inhabitable. We came home daily to check on mail and take care of our pets that were living in a detached building on the property. Each day we'd see people from the Hardt's crew hard at work. One thing we noticed daily was that the crew cleaned up all of their equipment and supplies each day. There was never a mess. We were home so very fast considering the amount of damage done....which was less than 3 months. Would have been home sooner if insurance matters hadn't come into play due to the nature/cause of the fire. I can't even begin to describe how happy we were with the results of Hardt Construction Services' work. The rooms that had to be rebuilt looked better than they did prior to the fire. The cabinets, walls, garage, all of it looked wonderful. I was certain that the smoke smell would never come out of the walls either and I've never smelled it, even with my ultra sensitive nose! None of our guests can smell the fire smoke either! We truly have been thoroughly pleased with their work. From start to finish we knew what to expect, communication at its best... they kept us in the loop with where we were at on everything, worked with us to select tile, carpet, paint, fixtures, doors etc. and always gave us so many options. Just the right amount of guidance throughout the entire process as well. We are grateful and to this day continue to get compliments on the quality of the rebuild and restoration each time we have guests over. No detail was overlooked. Inside and out, from ceiling to floor, our home looks amazing. It truly was a one stop shop experience right down to the interior design once the home was restored. Their work is truly top notch, they manage their crews very professionally, communication was excellent and we couldn't be happier to be home....We will absolutely recommend Hardt Construction Services again and again.