The crew was on time. No uniforms and Danny Poole had made a point of telling us their crews were the best trained and most professional around and wore uniforms. No uniforms is the least of their problems!! At the end of installation day, one of the crew used our bathroom and when I went in there later, I got sick. He had left f**** on the toilet seat, toilet lid, side of the bath tub, side of the vanity and on the bath rug. He was not ill and had thanked me on his way out. They took lumber from our garage to use in the installation. They installed what we contracted for, but the A/C & heater and existing ducts were put together with duct tape. We expected a matched unit to be put together better than that. The transition between the existing duct work and new does not look right. They are different sizes and a step-down connector was not used. They are held together with tape. They also took the metal strapping off the main duct and reconnected it in different holes, making some of the strapping loose. Grommets that were supposed to be used to protect the gas line and the electrical wire from coming in contact with metal were just left unused on top of the unit. The PVC pipe for the condenser to drain the water outside has a 1 foot vertical extension in case of a clog and is a good idea, but the cap they brought for it was the wrong size, so they left the cap on top of the unit along with the grommets and taped the top of the pipe. Left a mess in the attic with old insulation, tape, parts of our roof, shingles, metal and zip bags with food crumbs all over the place. After installation was complete, the fan would not shut off and we had to wait a week for a new main circuit board. That means they installed a faulty unit. After the first rain, there was a leak around the flue vent which damaged the ceiling. A technician came and repaired the leak. We had to put tape on the bottom side of the A/C & heater connection because there was an air leak. Had to tape the insulation on the intake duct. A technician said it should have been done on installation. Biggest problem was uneven air flow in the house, a problem we did not have with our old system. One side got about 75%, the other 25%. To solve that problem, they came back and installed scoops and dampers on the ducts where they attach to the main duct. They left some screws out and there were air leaks. Fixed that ourselves because every time they come out to fix a problem, they cause a different problem. How much worse can a company be? I wouldn't use these guys again, except they probably do the warranty work. One technician came out to fix the leak around the flue vent, then said he couldn't because he didn't have a ladder. He tried to charge us $98.00 and complained the whole time he was here about having to get up and go to work that day. If it wasn't for duct tape, these guys couldn't perform their jobs at all! When the last technicians were here, my husband told them about everything that had gone wrong and how the installation crew had behaved, including the bathroom incident. To solve one of the grommet problems, a technician took a piece of foam rubber pipe insulation that was about 12" long and put it around the electrical wire and stuffed it in the hole where a grommet should have been. We didn't see him do this because he had gotten to the truck, then quickly went into the attic and it seemed he had gone back for something. My husband noticed it when he checked to see if they had sealed the duct work back after the scoops and dampers were installed. In our experience, Beebe Heat & Air is very long on promises and extremely short on delivery.