I called Wed. a.m., Feb 12, and spoke with Ana who was helpful and able to set up an appointment for Chris to come give an estimate between noon and 2 pm. He arrived in the timeframe and I showed him what I wanted done. I showed him the items I wanted installed (I purchased the sinks and fixtures beforehand). On the shower/tub stalls, he indicated I needed different fixtures due to the brand currently in use. He also indicated that the shower head in the tub stall was loose and he may need to tear into the wall of the bedroom behind the plumbing to stabilize the head. I was alarmed and indicated I did not wish this had to be done. He indicated he would do his best not to have to tear into the wall. After reviewing all the items needed to be done, he handed me a written estimate, I believe for about $1800, and indicated it would be a 2-day job. I agreed to this, and arrangements were made for him to return on Feb. 17 sometime between 12 and 2 pm to start work. He arrived in a timely manner and got to work. During installation of faucets, I came to learn that one of the tub shower head fixtures needed to be a different brand to go with the plumbing already there. I tried several times throughout that morning to obtain the right fixture to no avail. Eventually, Chris sent me to a particular plumbing store that he deals with on a regular basis. They worked with me to get the right things. (Also, a toilet I had gotten at the local big box store was not correct either, so I went to Chris's plumbing supplier and with Chris directing them over the phone, obtained the right parts.) At one point, I indicated there was an issue with one of the kitchen sink fixtures (lines for cold and hot were crossed so hot water came out on cold side). As it turned out, the IKEA fixture I'd gotten for this sink had all sorts of problems, and he encouraged me to replace it with Delta brand. I agreed to do so, as well as replace another faucet that was not working for its' sink. Due to my incorrect choices of fixtures and toilet, work was delayed by several days. He wasn't able to return to finish the work until Feb. 21. On Feb. 20, I called Ana and asked her to add to the list: secure a toilet that had come loose from the floor as well as install a new seat cover to said toilet. This she did gladly. Chris arrived promptly at 8 am on Feb. 21, ready to finish off the work. With an assistant, he was able to complete all plumbing issues by noon, I believe. Good news was that because of the plumbing items he asked me to get, he was able to fix the instability of the tub shower head without tearing into either side of the wall. Of course, because of the work order changes and difficulties during the week, he had to charge me extra. When he told me the new figure, I indicated I was surprised, and grateful, it wasn't any higher. I let him know I was very pleased with his efforts and patience with me while we worked together to get the right fixtures for the right plumbing.