The initial phone call with Shaun went well; he was very responsive and pleasant to speak to. He gave me an idea of the overall service, the precautions he used to assure there wouldn't be any risk to damage siding. He asked a few questions about the dimensions of the home to determine a cost estimate (site unseen). During the exchange I asked about potential up charges for a 2 story with a walk-out back (3rd story), to which Shaun commented that it would all be considered at the same rate as the base rate just extended for the additional square footage. The service was originally scheduled for Oct 22nd, but due to unforeseen circumstances the morning of, Shaun had to reschedule to Oct 30th. The target start time on the 30th was 11:00 but received a call during the morning notifying it would be later start; work started after 1:30. The day of service came and went. Upon inspection the next day, the house looked better having been washed, but there were a number of notable disappointments. 1- I noticed after the siding dried there were visible streaks where the siding was (power washed) clean vs. where the siding just got wet. This was noticeable on all sides of the house but especially in the front (example picture). I spent between 1-2 hours cleaning it up the most visible spots. It is an off white siding so I understand it is a tad difficult to detect what has been washed vs when it gets wet, especially on a cloudy day. 2- There were two or three spots that just got missed... these spots were dirt-brown and stretched a few feet and should have been noticeable (example picture). 3- when the invoice arrived, it was ~$80 more than what I expected the charge to be during the initial phone call. However, the invoice was in the range of a competitive quote that I had received so I didn't push back too hard on the discrepancy. In all, the house looks better after the service, but given my disappointment for time I put in after the fact and for the cost (and extra cost), I think I'll take a DIY approach next time.