Recent Review: We were renovating our row house, which did not have ductwork, and only an ancient boiler for baseboard heat. We pulled out the baseboard heating and had Ambassador put in new ducts and a new furnace and AC unit. We were overall pleased with the quality of the work that was done, although there were a few glitches along the way. The location of the ducts and registers was excellent, with them working with us to design a strategy that kept the ductwork hidden as much as possible while still putting registers near the doors and windows - more effective than the simpler strategy of just lining them up off a trunk on one side of the building. In the end, we are very happy with the HVAC system that we have in place, and think that we got a decent deal. However, the experience wasn't completely perfect for the following reasons: 1) We realized after signing the initial contract that we also needed to have ducts put in for bath fans. We feel that they gouged us a bit on that change order, but that is quite common since you are in a bit of a bind. 2) When they ran the vent lines out the chimney, they had to remove the brick cap. The problem is that they left the bricks scattered all over our roof rather than cleaning them up as they should have. 3) In our kitchen, one of the registers is in a cabinet toe kick. After the rough in, we asked whether they wanted to come back before the cabinets went in to put in the duct extender. They said not to bother, so we installed the cabinets. When they came back for the final, they wanted to just leave the duct opening blowing into the underside of the cabinet rather than complete the ductwork. After being told that was not acceptable, they did connect the register to the duct. 4) Similarly, we realized after they completed the last of their work that they had not connected the registers to the ducts in two locations in our basement and just had a hole in the duct blowing into the bulkhead. We called them and they did send someone out the next day to fix it. 5) Finally, they didn't put a filter in the return line. I know filters cost less than a dollar, and the slot was there, but they turned on the furnace and tested everything in a *very* dusty construction zone with no filter in the furnace. Again, we are pleased with the final result, but getting there was a bit bumpier than we would have liked.