The system was installed over 4 days. Crew was very polite and professional, but the quality of the overall job was not. After hooking into the main water line from the street, they pressurized just the backflow device and left for the day. When I returned that evening, I found water in my basement and garage due a massive leak at the backflow prevention device. Not a good start. Spoke with the crew leader the next day and asked how much water pressure was going into the system. He said they hadn't tested it and he didn't really know, but "more pressure is better". ( That may be true if you're the installer, but not if you're the person paying the water bills and cost of repairs. More is not better and too much is a bad thing.) I asked them to test the pressure before hooking up the rest of system and, at the finish of the job, they told me they tested it at 85 PSI. ( I later found out RainBird recommends an operating range between 40-60 PSI.) When the system was turned on, the sprinkler heads were severely over pressurized, resulting in misting, fogging and overspray. So basically, I was left with $6,000 worth of pipes and valves that blow water into the air. Contacted a regular plumber to check how much pressure was actually used. They found 102 PSI from the service main into the backflow device and 93 PSI going to the sprinkler system, which is WAY too much for an irrigation system. The plumber installed a pressure regulator and now the system operates at a more sensible 53 PSI. This simple change will save me thousands of dollars in wasted water bills. Not sure how much damage was already done to pipes, valves and fittings, but there is little doubt that this was not a high quality design or installation. They stand by their work and offered to install a regulator, but frankly, after the first water leak and the incorrect information about the water pressure, I won't have them doing any more work on the system.