Dealing with Leisha, the owner of the company, was great. For the drainage project she had some good suggestions for new materials we could use that were environmentally friendly and would reduce our costs. She also brought in a consultant who has done work for the Big Dig to help her with the design plan. She was very involved and accessible. Unfortunately, we weren't as happy with the three-man team who did the work. They were three young guys who seemed to work hard but had a poor attention to detail and were very sloppy with the finishing touches. Overall we were happy with the final product, but they had left a large pile of gravel on our front lawn that we had to clean up; there was a lot of dirt on the driveway and back stoop that we had to sweep; in temporarily relocating some hosta, they had unearthed our grounding line to the house and then just replanted the hosta with the line poking up randomly between the plants (it's supposed to be buried 12 - 18 inches in the ground); but worst of all was the pipe that funneled all the water out toward the street was cut too short and was dumping water right on the inside of a wooden retaining wall, which would have quickly deteriorated. Plus, the way they connected an extension to one of the gutter downspouts, it was leaking terribly and causing water to run down the side of the wooden retaining wall. We had a heavy rain and were able to see this happening. We contacted Leisha with our issues and she very promptly responded. Steve, who seemed to be in charge of the three-man group, came out and extended the pipe so that it cleared the retaining wall and put some type of patch material on the gutter. The gutter doesn't look great (grey on white) but it did stop the water leaking. He also reburied the grounding wire. Additionally, we noticed that the Dingo they used to dig the trenches had damaged the siding on the back of our house. We had the siding repaired and Leisha agreed to deduct the cost of the repair from the final bill. When we did the regrading it was the same three-man team that did the drainage work. Compared to the drainage project, the regrading went relatively smoothly. The only complaint was on their last day, Steve had to leave at 5:00 pm for an appointment and said he would be back by 7:00 pm for the final 30 minutes of work on the Dingo (which is fairly loud). He arrived back at nearly 8:30 pm and then proceeded to run the Dingo until 9:00 pm. We should have stopped him, to be considerate to our neighbors, but at that point we really wanted the job finished so they would take the Dingo cart out of our driveway - we had been parking on the street for 5 days while they did the work. Again, we were happy with the final outcome for the regrading, it was just the lack of professionalism of the crew doing the work that disappointed us. We really liked working with Leisha and would be happy to work with her again, but we would not recommend the three-man team she had, nor would we do a project with them again. REPORT UPDATE - December 1, 2010: It's been about four and a half months since this project was completed, and now we're noticing some things we're not happy with. The first is that for the regrading, whenever it rains we get a small pond in our backyard that stays around for about a day. Because we're on a hill, the regrading created a bowl shape in the center of our yard, which we were fine with. However, when they were regarding, Leisha had pointed out to us that there was a lot of clay in our soil. Clay is very dense and we've since discovered that it doesn't absorb water well. At the time, we didn't realize the implications this meant for us: namely, the bowl they created is sitting on a few inches of the top soil they brought in, then almost all clay. That's why we get a mini-swamp back there when it rains. We're incredibly disappointed that Leisha didn't bring this issue up to us when she saw all the clay in our soil. That's something I would completely expect a competent professional to identify as a potential problem for what we were doing. The other issue we have is with the drainage system she set up. We can definitely say it's working and doing its job. Mainly because it's been dribbling and tricking water almost non-stop for weeks. Even days after any rain has come through, it's still trickling water. The way Leisha set up the final drain for this project, the water is flowing down half of our driveway. Having it constantly wet, collecting leaves and debris, isn't ideal. But worse is that with the cold weather it's freezing to ice, right where I have to park my car. Clearly this is something we can't live with long term. Again I feel that Leisha should have foreseen the potential issue and suggested extending the final drain closer down to the street, or even working to funnel it more to the side of our driveway. The upshot is that come next spring we're going to have to spend probably several thousand dollars more to correct both of these issues, which we're not happy about at all.