Find Top-Rated Saint Paul Courier Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Courier Services to Avoid
Top Rated Courier Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,122 reviews for
Saint Paul Courier Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews7483 years on Angie's List
BReviews19914 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Courier Services
$405 for a 4-Person Crew for 2 Hours Plus 15% Off Moving SuppliesMember price $405.00 Original price: .
$149 for $200 Worth of Professional MovingMember price $149.00 Original price: .
$25 for $50 Toward Auto TransportationMember price $25.00 Original price: .
$195 for a 2-Person Moving Crew for 2 Hours, Plus 15% off Moving SuppliesMember price $195.00 Original price: $210.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Courier Articles
Courier reviews in Saint Paul
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They promised in writing NOT to charge my credit card anymore until I got a bill to review and called them to authorize payment or sent them a check. I had problems with them overcharging and not being able to substantiate the bills. They called me last week and said that I had a past due amount of 275.00 and asked if they could get my credit card to charge it to. I said "no" because I did not think I was past due. I went home and checked and the only bill we had was for 136.27. I left them a check for that amount. They picked up the check and then charged my credit card for another 202.00 ! They had kept my CC info from a transaction months earlier! These are not honest people, they offered specials of the month but then charged me full price unless i caught it.- David H.
My refrigerator quit working so I went in and checked out the different types and kinds. I knew what I wanted and bought the new one. They were very careful when they delivered it so they didn't damage walls and door jams.- CHRISTY J.
They provide great service. They carry all the heavy stuff up my front steps. They are fast and its easy to order. I just pick out my items online and they bring them when I need them. If I'm not home they leave the stuff on my front porch, no problem. Any order mistakes/issues are quickly resolved.- MICHELLE Z.