Find Top-Rated Saint Louis Vacuum Cleaners
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Vacuum Cleaners to Avoid
Top Rated Vacuum Cleaners
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 542 reviews for
Saint Louis Vacuum Cleaners from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews4613 years on Angie's List
AReviews11 year on Angie's List
BReviews911 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Vacuum Cleaners
$109 for a Deep Housecleaning Up To 1,500 Square FeetMember price $109.00 Original price: .
$58.50 Appliance Diagnostic CallMember price $58.50 Original price: .
$129 Carpet Cleaning and Sanitizing for 3 RoomsMember price $129.00 Original price: .
$259.99 for 5 Areas and a Hallway of Carpet Cleaning and SanitizingMember price $259.99 Original price: $269.99.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Vacuum Cleaner Articles
Vacuum Cleaner reviews in Saint Louis
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The salesman in the showroom did a nice job of taking the time to explain the differences between the different models of Beam vacs. He took the time to demonstrate the product. He also explained all the different accessory pieces. On the day of instasll the service tech, made certain that I understood how the install would be handled. he asked my opinion of where I would like to instal the outlets. After install, the service tech made certain that I knew how to operate and clean the equipment. I was amazed how quickly the install went and how the service tech did not mar my newly painted walls. I would strongly recomend this company to anyone. Now I find myself loking forward to getting my house dirty, just so I can use my new vac.
- BEN B.
Great experience from start to finish. I called Provider name locked. (after having been at another vacuum repair shop where I was not pleased with the service) and I received great directions to find them, immediate service when I walked in, a quick assessment of the problem with the hose, a choice of several solutions to my problem in acceptable price ranges, and then the tune up and cleaning of the motor, etc, all completed within a couple of hours! I was called as soon as the service was completed. I was able to bring the vacuum home the same day.- Veronica C.
There was dust coming from the vacuum and they got it where it doesn't spew that out any more. I have used them a lot over the years. I am happy with their service and they are knowledgeable and reasonably priced.- MARCIA C.