Find Top-Rated Saint Louis Medical Supply Stores
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Medical Supply Stores to Avoid
Top Rated Medical Supply Stores
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 662 reviews for
Saint Louis Medical Supply Stores from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews158 years on Angie's List
BReviews2944 years on Angie's List
CReviews2593 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Medical Supply Stores
$225 for $250 of Home Health CareMember price $225.00 Original price: .
$425 for $500 of Home Health CareMember price $425.00 Original price: .
$800 for $1,000 of Home Health CareMember price $800.00 Original price: .
$89 for Medical Alert System, with 4 Months of EMT-Certified Monitoring ServiceMember price $89.00 Original price: $89.00.
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Medical Supply Store Articles
Medical Supply Store reviews in Saint Louis
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
It went very well overall. The delivery was on time and the billing process was easy. I used the IV pole and Provider name locked. Jevity for about 3 weeks, until I could swallow. I used the suction pump even less. Once I was finished with the equipment, I merely phoned Provider name locked. , and they picked the supplies up within a few days. They also provided a recommendation for where I could donate my unused Provider name locked. Jevity. Overall, a great experience.- SAMUEL K.