Find Top-Rated Saint Louis Lawn Irrigation Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Lawn Irrigation Services to Avoid
Top Rated Lawn Irrigation Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,898 reviews for
Saint Louis Lawn Irrigation Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews108411 years on Angie's List
AReviews8066 years on Angie's List
AReviews15712 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Lawn Irrigation Services
$235 for 4 Hours of Handyman ServiceMember price $235.00 Original price: .
$199 for 4 Hours of Wood Rot Restoration and RepairMember price $199.00 Original price: .
$125 Gutter CleaningMember price $125.00 Original price: .
$225 for Gutter Cleaning, Roof Debris Removal, and a Gutter Tune-UpMember price $225.00 Original price: $250.00.
AReviews1408 years on Angie's List
AReviews10910 years on Angie's List
AReviews7213 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Irrigation System Articles
AReviews4610 years on Angie's List
AReviews275 years on Angie's List
AReviews22811 years on Angie's List
Irrigation System reviews in Saint Louis
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Initially, we liked the landscaping plans they came up with and sorting out what to do first with regards to the plants versus irrigation and budget constraints when we hit a personal snafu. They were very understanding about putting most of our plans on hold while still taking care of mowing and lawn treatments as well as moving a drain pipe to a different location. We had to contact them frequently about this or that and it took some time and patience since it seems their departments are divided up and possibly independent of each other, but the biggest thing I took away from it all was that they were NOT trying to screw me. There may be human error on occasion, but it's not with any negative intent, just life happening. So I am able to trust them - and with being a homeowner, that's HUGE. So yes, as soon as we are in a better position, we will definitely use them again and would definitely recommend them.
- Jennifer U.
Hired JL for a sprinkler repair. The tech came out in a timely manner but didn't have enough time to fix the issue, which is understandable. But there was no follow up and future correspondence was not returned.
- Anson S.
Provider name locked. came to our house and explained everything on a few different occasions when we had questions. The company was very responsive to our inquiries. I had contacted two other companies and we are definitely glad we went with Provider name locked. .
- Carrie P.