Find Top-Rated Seattle Chimney Repair Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Chimney Repair Services to Avoid
Top Rated Chimney Repair Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 8,453 reviews for
Seattle Chimney Repair Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews10163 years on Angie's List
AReviews29811 years on Angie's List
AReviews2713 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Chimney Repair Services
$50 for a 21-Point Chimney Safety InspectionMember price $50.00 Original price: .
$450 for Installation of a New Top Lock DamperMember price $450.00 Original price: .
$270 for a Chimney Tune-Up and Chimney CapMember price $270.00 Original price: .
$139.99 for Cleaning and Inspection of a Wood Insert for Your ChimneyMember price $139.99 Original price: $153.99.
AReviews24411 years on Angie's List
AReviews2365 years on Angie's List
AReviews23111 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Chimney Repair Articles
AReviews2299 years on Angie's List
AReviews21111 years on Angie's List
AReviews2049 years on Angie's List
Chimney Repair reviews in Seattle
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
The job did not go as planned. We ran into some issues with the demolition that weren't expected that caused some problems. But Provider name locked. was great. He made sure everything was done right and was fixed. He was responsive, even helping us out with some issues on the weekend. The project certainly took on a much larger scope then we had anticipated, but I appreciated Provider name locked. 's dedication to making sure it was done right, his professionalism, and standing behind his work.
- Nickolas B.
They did a great job. Respectful of homeowner's property. easy to work with. worked hard as a team and obviously knew what they were doing.
I did not get a 2nd or 3rd bid because when someone's on your 2nd story (and steep) roof, getting the very best price is not my inclination--perceived competence is.
Based on the crew we had today, I would recommend them without reservation.
- DAVID H.
I requested an estimate online. I received a quick response. Provider name locked. was able to make an estimate based on pictures we sent him, saving us from taking time off of work. We decided not to get the work done at this time but plan to request this in the future. I was very impressed with Premier's fast response, expertise, and professionalism during the estimate process.
- RANDI L.