Anything that puts a strain on your well pump may cause it to fail prematurely. Here are some of the situations that can lead to a malfunctioning well pump.
Find Top-Rated San Diego Water Pump Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Water Pump Services to Avoid
Top Rated Water Pump Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3,719 reviews for
San Diego Water Pump Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Water Pump Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in San Diego
A low-capacity pump in an area with heavy rainfall or snow melt may not be able to keep up.
Are you unsure if you should buy that house because it has a septic tank? Or, curious about getting a house with a well? Here’s what you need to know.
Don’t mess up your septic tank or your well water. If you’re a new home owner (or need a refresher), review this checklist for maintenance requirements.
Well Maintenance reviews in San Diego
If our well does run dry we will use C&S
After they replace the tank the system began to pressurize but the system would not come up to full pressure. It was also not pumping as much water as it should be. Apparently the pressure tank failure was causing the well pump to cycle too often which wore out the pump prematurely. They replaced the pump and the pressure came up to full pressure. I ran water and all seamed to be OK. Because they opened up the well they added chlorine to the well as required by law. They warned me not to do laundry
They left and I ran the water again and the pressure went down and did not come back up. I called them back and in about 10 minutes they were back and replaced the pressure switch. That seemed to resolve the problem . It is 18 hours later and other than the water smelling of chlorine and tasting bad everything is working well.
Our well is between 100 and 150 feet deep and I was not expecting the work to disturb so much sediment. But I had to take the aerators off of all the sinks and the washing machine in the house to clear it out. I don't think this was something that ”
All Water Pump Services in San Diego
Cardiff By The Sea
Desert Hot Springs
Shop Local Well Maintenance Services in San Diego
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in San Diego.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center